The Scars of Dracula - Count Dracula 1/6th Scale Action Figure
While your room is being prepared, you will take some wine?
The Hammer Studio’s classic Scars of Dracula terrified audiences when it was released in 1970, thanks to Christopher Lee’s bone-chilling performance as Count Dracula. Star Ace Toys have now resurrected the legendary performer as this 1/6th scale action figure!
Standing 11.81” (30cm) tall, Dracula features over 30 points of articulation and the fully realised likeness of actor Christopher Lee. Dracula comes with two interchangeable hand painted heads; one with a neutral expression and one with his vampire fangs exposed, as well as four interchangeable hands. Wearing a tailored costume complete with his red and black cape, this incredibly detailed figure comes with a huge amount of accessories allowing you to recreate your favourite moments of the film!
The Count Dracula 1/6th Action Figure features:
- Sixth scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- A fully realized authentic likeness of Christopher Lee as “Count Dracula” in the movie of Scars of Dracula with an accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Two (2) interchangeable portrait heads; one with a neutral expression and one with his vampire fangs exposed
- Four (4) interchangeable hands including:
- - One (1) pair of open hands
- - One (1) right hand for holding glasses, sword, or knife
- - One (1) left hand for choking
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) pair of black trousers
- One (1) bow tie
- One (1) black suit
- One (1) black cape
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) bat
- One (1) sword
- One (1) knife
- One (1) ring
- One (1) 1:1 Dracula signet ring
- One (1) wine glass
- One (1) plastic stand with waist clip
Proudly brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia’s leading retailer of Star Ace Toys. To see our full collection, click here.