Terminator Genisys - Endoskeleton 1/6 Scale Hot Toys Action Figure
Judgment Day has arrived and more than 30 billion human lives have been lost in the attacks by Skynet. Survivors were captured and put into camps for extermination. In 2029, Human Resistance leader John Connor has led a final intense battle against Skynet and its menacing armies of Endoskeletons in order to eliminate the hellish artificial intelligence.
Hot Toys have announced the release of their Endoskeleton collectable figure from 2015’s Terminator Genisys. Specially crafted on the image of the terrifying robot, this 1/6 Scale Endoskeleton stands 33cm tall and features multiple layers of metallic paint detailing complete with weathering effects, LED light-up eyes a detailed Endorifle and a figure stand.
The 1/6th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Endoskeleton in Terminator Genisys
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on skeleton with weathering effects
- Over 26 points of articulations
- LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapon
- One (1) Endorifle
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and Endoskeleton nameplate
Brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia's largest and most comprehensive Terminator online store. Click here to see the full range of our merchandise.