Superman - Super Alloy 1/6th Scale Action Figure (The New 52)
On orders within Australia over AUD $100
The latest addition to Play Imaginative's Super Alloy collection, 1/6 Scale The New 52 Superman.
This highly detailed figure features:
- Approximately 12 inches
(30 cm) in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from DC Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- More than 90% die-cast metal material.
- Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
- One interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman.
- One interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with heat vision eyes.
- Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed and comic accurate facial features.
- Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
- Figurine with more than 25 points of articulation.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball jointed wrists and groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Spring-loaded articulated waist
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Five pairs of hands.
- Two capes - with posable inner wire and without wire for flowing cape effect.
- Red LED light in head with heat vision eyes (batteries included).
- Die-cast remote control to control LED light in head with heat vision eyes only (batteries included).
- Crystal Fortress base with lights and fan to simulate flowing cape (batteries included, not controlled by remote).
- Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
- Foldable backdrop.
- Packaging comes with metal plate logo.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
- Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
Brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia's largest and most comprehensive Superman online store. Click here to see the full range of our merchandise.
We don't like to brag at Popcultcha, but having been in the collectables industry for over 27 years now, we know all about mint condition collectables and the fastidious nature of collecting stuff! What's more is that most of us Popcultcha Peeps are collectors ourselves! What this means for you is that we pack your orders the way we like to receive our own orders, so we take the utmost care in ensuring your goodies get from our HQ to your home safely and securely.
Here at Popcultcha, we take pride in ensuring that your goods are packed carefully and arrive safely to your nominated delivery address. We recognise the importance of buying mint condition collectables and do the best we possibly can to ensure they remain that way from door to door. However, sometimes items do become damaged in transit or there is some sort of manufacturing issue thereby making the goods unfit for their intended purpose. If this is the case with your item, please contact Popcultcha immediately via email to [email protected] or via telephone on 1300 586 291 (Aussie Hotline) or +61 3 5240 7979 (International Customers). Popcultcha will only accept returns, process refunds, or exchange goods if we are contacted or notified within 7 days of you receiving the goods at your nominated delivery address. Upon us receiving the notification of damage or a manufacturing issue, we may request photographic evidence of the parcel and/or the particular product that has the issue. We will review this photo and contact you at our earliest convenience to discuss you options in relation to the product issue.