Pulp Fiction - Vincent Vega 13” Explicit Talking Action Figure
Beeline Creative have teamed up with Miramax Films to produce the very first product to feature authentic and oh so explicit quotes from Quentin Tarantino’s hit 1994 film Pulp Fiction. This series of 13” talking action figures are as screen accurate as you can get, packaged in a beautifully designed window box with a ‘Try Me’ feature.
Featuring the authentic likeness of John Travolta (the first time ever), this Vincent Vega figure wears his classic black suit and comes with a removable gun accessory.
Enjoy the wisdom of Vincent as he unleashes the following movie quotes…
1. "Alright. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?"
2. "Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f*** a Quarter Pounder is."
3. "They call it a 'Royale with cheese.'"
4. "Play with matches, you get burned."
5. "I ain't saying it's right, but you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothin' and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages and they ALL meant something. Now we act like they don't but they do, that's whats so f***in' cool about it. There's a sensuous thing going on, where even if you don't talk about it, you know, she knows it. F***in' Marcelus knew it and Antwone should have f***in' better known better."
6. "Chill Jules, this sh** happens."
7. "Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or in the jailhouse with the cops?"
8. "Alright, it was a miracle, can we go now?"
9. "Aw man! I shot Marvin in the face!"
10. "Chill out, man! I told you it was an accident! You probably, went over a bump."
11. "I was washing 'em. But this sh**'s hard to get off. Maybe if you had Lava, I coulda done a better job."
12. "I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a f***in' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's f***in' dangerous to have a race car in the f***in' red. That's all. I could blow."
Brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia's largest and most comprehensive Pulp Fiction online store. Click here to see the full range of our merchandise.