Firefly - Out To The Black Card Game
On orders within Australia over AUD $100
Firefly Out to the Black is a cooperative quick card game for three to five players. Players take on roles of the crew of Serenity and play through a series of Events competing against the game.
Firefly out to the Black Features:
- Double sized Character Cards – Contains the Character’s Skill numbers and special abilities
- Event Cards – These are the Events the players must overcome to win the game.
- Serenity Cards – These are dual use cards. The main use is to help the players overcome Events. It’s secondary use is to determine random numbers.
- Alliance Cards – These are penalty cards that are drawn if the players do not do well at certain Events. Draw too many of these and the players lose the game even if they still have Credits and Honour.
- Gorramit Cards – These cards modify the Events, generally making them harder.
- A Set of Rules – The rules to the game.
- Honour Tokens – These are used to track the player’s Honour.
- Credit Tokens – These are used to track the player’s Credits.
Brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia's largest and most comprehensive Firefly online store. Click here to see the full range of our merchandise.
We don't like to brag at Popcultcha, but having been in the collectables industry for over 27 years now, we know all about mint condition collectables and the fastidious nature of collecting stuff! What's more is that most of us Popcultcha Peeps are collectors ourselves! What this means for you is that we pack your orders the way we like to receive our own orders, so we take the utmost care in ensuring your goodies get from our HQ to your home safely and securely.
Here at Popcultcha, we take pride in ensuring that your goods are packed carefully and arrive safely to your nominated delivery address. We recognise the importance of buying mint condition collectables and do the best we possibly can to ensure they remain that way from door to door. However, sometimes items do become damaged in transit or there is some sort of manufacturing issue thereby making the goods unfit for their intended purpose. If this is the case with your item, please contact Popcultcha immediately via email to [email protected] or via telephone on 1300 586 291 (Aussie Hotline) or +61 3 5240 7979 (International Customers). Popcultcha will only accept returns, process refunds, or exchange goods if we are contacted or notified within 7 days of you receiving the goods at your nominated delivery address. Upon us receiving the notification of damage or a manufacturing issue, we may request photographic evidence of the parcel and/or the particular product that has the issue. We will review this photo and contact you at our earliest convenience to discuss you options in relation to the product issue.