Fallout 4 - T-45 Power Armor 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Originally developed and manufactured for the United States Army by American defense contractor West Tek, the T-45 power armor was the first version of power armor to be successfully deployed in battle.
The T-45 1/6 scale action figure stands approximately 14.5" tall with incredible details and over 35 articulated parts. Featuring an interchangeable male head and helmet that includes LED light-up functions. All outer-armor pieces are detachable and weathered with incredible paint application based on the appearance in the video game.
- Figure stands at 1/6 scale, 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) tall
- Material Used - ABS, PVC, BOM, & fabric
- Fully-posable figure that features over 35 points of articulation
- Incredibly detailed mechanical parts
- Articulated fingers
- Exchangeable male head and helmet
- Helmet features a light-up LED function
- All outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with upcoming FO4 Power Armor figures
- Detailed endoskeleton underneath the outer-armor pieces
- Incredible paint application to highlight all the details with weathering effect based on the appearance in video game
- Includes highly detailed weapon AER-9 Laser Rifle
- AG1 X 3 Button Cell Batteries (batteries not included)
Brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia’s most comprehensive Threezero online store. Click here to see our full range of Threezero products.