Batman - Rivals: Batman vs Joker Deck-Building Game
Finally, now you can beat the Joker or Batman in this Batman vs the Joker Deck Building game!
This set is a great introduction to the Cerberus System, which is the same engine used in the best-selling DC Comics Deck-building Games. The addition of the direct attacks will appeal even to seasoned deck-building fans.
Batman and The Joker each come with three oversized character cards. When one is beaten in direct combat, the next one is revealed. The new one will have a boosted-up ability and will be harder to take down than the previous one. Naturally, the combatants can utilise Block cards to protect themselves. It’s a brand new experience, not to be missed!
- Introduces “Confrontation” rules, where you can launch an assault on the opposing character.
- Introduces “Block” cards, to help defend yourself when Confronted (different than Defence cards).
- Introduces oversized character cards with “costs” that your opponent can take down. But each time they do, your character’s ability and cost is improved.
- Fully compatible with DC Deck-building Game, Heroes Unite, and Forever Evil.
- 98 Game Cards
- 6 Oversized Super Hero Cards
Brought to you by Popcultcha, Australia's largest and most comprehensive Batman online store. Click here to see the full range of our merchandise.