Batman - Mime Joker 1989 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure
On orders within Australia over AUD $100
"Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
Popcultcha is proud to introduce The Joker 1989 Mime Version DX Sixth Scale figure from Hot Toys.
Revisiting Tim Burton's classic Batman film, Jack Nicholson comes to life with an elegant monochrome costume, a specially designed figure stage with backdrop, and Hot Toys' patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS).
Figure stands approx 12" (30cm) tall.
The The Joker (1989 Mime Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jack Nicholson as The Joker in the Batman (1989) movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Highly detailed make-up, gesture and wrinkles
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) right finger pointing palm
- One (1) right palm for holding feather
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black tall hat
- One (1) black tailcoat with white flower
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) white vest with black polka dot pattern
- One (1) black tie with white polka dot pattern
- One (1) pair of black and white checker pants with suspenders
- One (1) pair of black and white spats and shoes
- Three (3) feathers
- Figure stage with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, DX series title and backdrop
Lucky Last Items - These Have Been On Display in our Glass Cabinets and are NOT Factory Sealed Units. Each Item Is in Good Condition. All Sales Final, No Returns
Another great Batman collectable from Popcultcha, Australia's largest and most comprehensive DC Comics on-line store. For more of our great Batman products please click here.
We don't like to brag at Popcultcha, but having been in the collectables industry for over 27 years now, we know all about mint condition collectables and the fastidious nature of collecting stuff! What's more is that most of us Popcultcha Peeps are collectors ourselves! What this means for you is that we pack your orders the way we like to receive our own orders, so we take the utmost care in ensuring your goodies get from our HQ to your home safely and securely.
Here at Popcultcha, we take pride in ensuring that your goods are packed carefully and arrive safely to your nominated delivery address. We recognise the importance of buying mint condition collectables and do the best we possibly can to ensure they remain that way from door to door. However, sometimes items do become damaged in transit or there is some sort of manufacturing issue thereby making the goods unfit for their intended purpose. If this is the case with your item, please contact Popcultcha immediately via email to [email protected] or via telephone on 1300 586 291 (Aussie Hotline) or +61 3 5240 7979 (International Customers). Popcultcha will only accept returns, process refunds, or exchange goods if we are contacted or notified within 7 days of you receiving the goods at your nominated delivery address. Upon us receiving the notification of damage or a manufacturing issue, we may request photographic evidence of the parcel and/or the particular product that has the issue. We will review this photo and contact you at our earliest convenience to discuss you options in relation to the product issue.